Water Security and Sustainability
The objective of the conference and the technical event shall facilitate the major issues and the probable modifications / updating in making the technical parameters more modernised and improvised for the better and sustainable development of the Water infrastructure. An initiative focusing NEW INDIA concept and a step towards making INDIA a truly Better Water country by 2047.
The goal of AWWAIndia Association is to provide the finest technical program from the sector experts and the attendees contribute with their best knowledge and practical experience to present their views in the form of technical papers and exhibits which empower the need of hour in policy reforms.
- Achieving 24x7 Water Supply : Helping India Achieve 24x7 Water Supply Service
- Implementing 24x7 Water Supply : Challenges & Mitigation Measures in Implementing 24x7 Water Supply System
- Urban & Rural Water Management : Strategies & Policies for Sustainable Water Management
- Water Pollution and Quality : Addressing Challenges related to Water Pollution
- Rejuvenation of Water : Waste water / Grey Water Re-Cycle & Re-Use; Desalination
- Institutional Development of all Stakeholders Roles & Responsibilities, Capacity Building & Public Awareness
- Integrated Water Resources Management : Strategies and Policies for Efficient & Sustainable Management Approaches of Water Resources
- Water Conservation and Efficiency : Promoting Water Conservation Practices
- Climate Change and Water : Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources
- Trans-Basin Water Issues : Water Security in Water Deficit, Water Surplus Regions & InterBasin Transfer of Water
- Women in Water : The Role of Women in Water Management
- Water and Technology : : Exploring the Potential of Emerging Technologies
The call for abstracts for the conference is closed on 21st August 2022. We thank all for the overwhelming response, notification of the selected papers shall be made soon.
Early bird registration up till 23rd September 2023.
We recommend early registeration for the conference to avail benefit of earlybird rates. We also invite early submission of interest from sponsors and exhibitors as we have limited slots.
Conference Information:Website: www.awwa-india.org
About AWWAIndia Association
“AWWAIndia Association” is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promote best practices in the operation and management of water with particular focus on water and wastewater management. The headquarter is at New Delhi. The membership of AWWAIndia Association (AIA) is open to the water professionals of India who are committed to sustainability of a very vital resource of our county – Water!
The primary objectives of AWWAIndia Association are:
- Increase opportunities to create, exchange, and transfer knowledge and build capacity to improve the operations of water systems in India.
- Support certification/licensing of water professionals from engineers to operators.
- Leverage resources to provide greater value to water professionals in India.
- Work in partnership with the public and private sectors to advance and enhance policy development for the water sector in India.
About the Conference
Along with topics on Water Source, Water management, 24x7 water supply, water reuse and other topics related to Institutional Developments, latest advances technologies in water sector, Water Pollution and Quality, Trans-basin water management and water conservations aspects with global, practices & perspectives shall be covered.
The conference will start with the inaugural session at 9:30 AM on October 6 th , 2023 with more than 30 technical sessions presented of various topics and exhibits over the two days. AWWAIndia Association conference will have both nationally and internationally recognized dignitaries, speakers and experts, presentations followed by discussions in plenary sessions.
The conference will have special sessions on Women in Water, discussing the active role of Women in the Water Sector and other important topics of water and wastewater utilities, distribution and collection systems.
Workshop on -Advances in Technology and Automation for Water Treatment
Workshop is scheduled on 5 th October 2023 from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM with focus on exposure to water professionals on advances in water treatment and how automation can help achieve efficiency and compliance to treated water standards in a Water Treatment process. International & National Speakers hold workshop with registered (optional) participants.
About Jaipur Host City of AWWAIndia Conference
Jaipur formerly Jeypore, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, has a population of approx. 4.1 million, and popularly is also known as the Pink City of India. It is located 268 km (167 miles) from the national capital New Delhi. Jaipur was founded in 1727 by the Kachhwaha Rajput ruler Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, after whom the city is named. It was one of the earliest planned cities of modern India, designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. Jaipur has a monsoon-influenced hot semi-arid climate with long, extremely hot summers and short, mild to warm winters. Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and forms a part of the west Golden Triangle tourist circuit along with Delhi and Agra (240 km, 149 mi). It also serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan such as Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bharatpur, Udaipur, Kota and Mount Abu. UNESCO World Heritage Committee inscribed Jaipur the "Pink City of India" among its World Heritage Sites. The city is also home to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar.
The organizing Committees:
AIA Executive Committee:
- Mr. Hemen V Patel- Multi Mantech International Pvt Ltd, Managing Director
- Mr. Shirish Kardile, K Consultation, Consulting Engineer
- Mr. Parth Shah, Laxmi Civil Engineering Services Pvt Ltd, DGM
- Mr. Sushil Sethi Jain, SPML Infra Limited, Vice Chairman
- Mr. Prasana Shah, Shah Technical Consultants Pvt Ltd, Director
- Mr. Akhil Sonthalia, Jal Pravahika Pvt. Ltd, Director
The Executive committee will be Supported by:
Host Committee for AICE 23, Jaipur:
- Mr. Arun Vyas, CE, RUDSICo (Local Host Committee Chair- AICE23)
- Mr. Suresh Gupta, Rtd SE PHED & Consultant ADB.
- Mr. Satish Jain, SE, PHED
- Mr. Praveen Ankodia, SE, RUIDP
Registration Categories and fees
The Registration and payment can be completed online at awwa-india.org. The registration fees include lunch and tea breaks on both the days as well as cocktail with dinner on the first day of the conference. Registered members can also book Add On (Optional) for Hotel Rooms and for Dinner on 5th October evening at Chokhi Dhani for a traditional Rajasthani Cuisine.
|Particulars||Early Bird Fees (Before 23rd Sept 2023) in INR*||Regular/Spot Fees (24rd Sept 2023 Onwards) in INR*|
|Foreign Delegates @USD 300||25,000||25,000|
|Accommodation Per Night (Add on – Optional); (Hotel Lalit – 5 Star Hotel) Up to 2 Persons||4,000||5,000|
|Choki Dhani per Person (Gettogether with Dinner on 5th October)||1,200||1,200|
|Workshop on 5th October 2023 (Add-on) @||1,000||1,200|
** Non-Members delegates shall receive complementary AWWAIndia Association Membership ^ Student ID mandatory to be uploaded
# Registration of Foreign Delegates will be on invitation and subject to facilitation fees.
Domestic Delegates will be required to pay registration fee to AWWIndia Association. Delegates planning to attend with spouses, can buy Lunch or Dinner Coupons at the conference venue upon payment.
@ Registered delegates can choose to attend Workshop as add-on (seats are limited)
*GST shall be charged extra on above rates
AIA has made arrangement at conference Venue with the Hotel – The Lalit at special rates for registered members. As the rooms are limited, they shall be offered on first come first basis. The hotel is 2 kmsfrom Jaipur international and domestic airport and about 9 Kms away from Central Railway Station and 12 Kms from Bus Station. All the cultural attractions, historical monuments & shopping centre of the city are also at a convenient distance from the hotel. Delegates can choose to book directly with alternative hotels as per personal choice.
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
The conference invites companies and agencies involved with-supply of equipment’s, construction, technical and management services etc in field off Water and Wastewater to participate as Sponsors and Exhibitors.
The conference will have exhibition booths where companies or agencies can exhibit their products, presence in industry, capabilities etc and also interact with the key players in water sectorfrom India and delegates attending from other Countries.
SPONSORS CATEGORIES AND RATES
|Sponsor Category||Complementary Registration||Rate (In INR)*|
|Kit & Lanyard Sponsor||2||3,00,000|
|Exhibit Booth %||1||75,000|
*GST shall be charged extra on above fees
% Each Unit of Exhibit booth shall be of approximately 3 x 3 meters (limited numbers).
Diamond, Platinum and Gold Sponsors shall be given opportunity for either Presentation/ Video/ Exhibit booth, during the conference. For more details, please contact AWWAIndia Association office on email email@example.com. Sponsor's shall be given credit in conference banners and promotional material. Kit sponsor shall be allowed to distribute promotional leaflet and also given credit along with conference kits distributed to delegates.
Brief Account Details:
Beneficiary Name: AWWAIndia Association
Account No.: 50200067302500
IFSC Code: HDFC0000557
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Bank Branch: M-29,Greater Kailash-II, New Delhi-11004